Google has introduced a new security feature in the Android devices. You might be familiar with the feature called as Factory Reset Protection, which protects your phone. While it is a useful tool, but Samsung users have a hard time using this and that’s the reason we are here to guide you. Today In this post, we are going to tell you about Bypass Google Account Apk which you can use to bypass the Samsung bypass google verify lock and for other brands. But before that, you must know why you need to use an FRP bypass Apk.
Download Bypass Google Account Apk
Let’s suppose you’ve lost your phone or you recently factory reset it, then What the FRP does is that it asks you to add your Google account and password. This prevents anyone to access your phone, but this could be horrible if you don’t remember your Google account and password. Let’s see what you can do if this really happen:-
Download Latest Bypass Google Account Apk
FRP Bypass APk Features
|File Name||Bypass Google Account Apk|
|App Size||46 KB|
|Last Updated||Few Days Ago|
|Android Version Req.||4.0 and Higher|
Also Read:- Spotify Premium Apk Free Download | No Root
Samsung Bypass Google Verify.Apk Installation Process
Have you recently performed a factory reset and forgotten your Google Account? Then, don’t worry, we have something special which helps you to resolve this issue. But before using this method, always keep in mind that method is specially designed for Samsung users. So, here are the steps you need to follow to bypass Google account:
- Firstly, download the Bypass Google Account.apk
- When the downloading process is finished, locate the file and then copy it to to a Pen drive using OTG cable.
- Now, turn on your Android device and here you’ve to complete required steps in the Setup wizard.
- After some steps, the Google Verify will pitch in and asks you to enter the correct Google account details that you had used on your device.
- Now, connect the Pendrive to your Android device using an OTG cable.
- Samsung has a feature that it automatically opens up the file explorer when someone connects an OTG cable.
- Here comes the tricky part, just locate the folder where you have copied the Google Account Bypass Apk.
- Once you find it, click on it and complete the installation process.
- After successful installation, Tap on “Open” to launch the app and once it opens, it will directly take you to the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, scroll down to find “Backup & Reset”. Once found, click on it and select “Factory Reset” and reset your phone.
As soon as the reset process finishes, turn on your phone and you won’t see the FRP screen again.
That’s it! These are the steps which you can take into consideration to resolve the issue of FRP Lock. We hope this post helped you to get access back to your phone. If this helped you, then share it with your friends, family and other people who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.