Google has introduced a new security feature in the Android devices. You might be familiar with the feature called as Factory Reset Protection (FRP), which protects your phone. While it is a useful tool, but Samsung users have a hard time using this and that’s the reason we are here to guide you. Today In this post, we are going to tell you about FRP bypass Apk which you can use to bypass the Factory Reset Protection.
Download FRP Bypass APK 2020
Let’s suppose you’ve lost your phone or you recently factory reset it, then What the FRP does is that it asks you to add your Google account and password. This prevents anyone to access your phone, but this could be horrible if you don’t remember your Google account and password. In this case, FRP Bypass Apk 2020 can help you. Let’s see what you can do with this app:-
Samsung Bypass Google Verify.Apk
Have you recently performed a factory reset and forgotten your Google Account? Then, don’t worry, we have something special which helps you to resolve this issue. But before using this method, always keep in mind that method is specially designed for Samsung users. So, here are the steps you need to follow to bypass Google account:
- Firstly, connect your phone to a Wi-fi network and download the Samsung Bypass Google verify.apk
- After the download process, locate the file and then copy it to to a Pen drive or OTG drive.
- Now, turn on your Android device and here you’ve to complete required steps in the Setup wizard.
- After some steps, the Google Verify will pitch in and asks you to enter the correct Google account details that you had used on your device.
- Now, connect the OTG drive to your device using an OTG cable.
- Samsung has a feature that it automatically opens up the file explorer when someone connects an OTG cable.
- Here comes the tricky part, just locate the folder where you have copied the FRP bypass Apk.
- Once you find it, click on it and complete the installation process.
- After successful installation, Tap on “Open” to launch the app and once it opens, it will directly take you to the settings menu.
- In the settings menu, scroll down to find “Backup & Reset”. Once found, click on it and select “Factory Reset” and reset your phone.
As soon as the reset process finishes, turn on your phone and you won’t see the FRP screen again.
That’s it! These are the steps which you can take into consideration to resolve the issue. We hope this post helped you to get access back to your phone. If this helped you, then share it with your friends, family and other people who are looking for the same. Also, if you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to contact us through the comment section below.